ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT


Go Back   ServiceLive Community > ServiceLive Support > Suggestion Box

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
marksv
Level 2
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 43
Default Wasting my time (venting a little bit)

I ran a couple of calls today. Closed first one at 1:36PM on IVR and closed the second one at 2:43 on IVR. So I get home a while ago and go to close them. The first one had been put into problem status, what problem? It was closed as complete. So I go look and find this note-

(Public) Close and Pay / Completion Record - Issue
Please issue a resolution, enter your completion notes, ship the MB, and attach the signature. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------
So I go look into the order history -

Report problem or resolution Buyer Aladia Seals Please issue a resolution, enter your completion notes, ship the MB, and attach the signature. Thank you! 05/28/10 17:02 PM (CST)
----------------------------------------------
Service Order completes System Misty Dawn Wells Provider COMPLETED the service order with the following resolution: per Aladia @ MS need to complete for payment 05/28/10 16:56 PM (CST)
---------------------------------------------------

So don't people at MS read any notes? Is this just people trying to look busy? So is it a problem that I did not close the WO and ship the part in less than 3:26? Or is it a problem that I did nothing after 16:56 PM (redundant time definition) but not before 17:02 PM?

Things like this really tick me off. It's a waste of my time and effort to have to deal with things like this. And guess what, the second WO I finished an hour or so after the first one has no problem. A successfully completed WO should not go into problem status until at least 2 business days after it is closed as Job Done.
marksv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
Fiver000
Provider Action Team
 
Fiver000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Whoo HOO!
Posts: 2,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksv View Post
I ran a couple of calls today. Closed first one at 1:36PM on IVR and closed the second one at 2:43 on IVR. So I get home a while ago and go to close them. The first one had been put into problem status, what problem? It was closed as complete. So I go look and find this note-

(Public) Close and Pay / Completion Record - Issue
Please issue a resolution, enter your completion notes, ship the MB, and attach the signature. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------
So I go look into the order history -

Report problem or resolution Buyer Aladia Seals Please issue a resolution, enter your completion notes, ship the MB, and attach the signature. Thank you! 05/28/10 17:02 PM (CST)
----------------------------------------------
Service Order completes System Misty Dawn Wells Provider COMPLETED the service order with the following resolution: per Aladia @ MS need to complete for payment 05/28/10 16:56 PM (CST)
---------------------------------------------------

So don't people at MS read any notes? Is this just people trying to look busy? So is it a problem that I did not close the WO and ship the part in less than 3:26? Or is it a problem that I did nothing after 16:56 PM (redundant time definition) but not before 17:02 PM?

Things like this really tick me off. It's a waste of my time and effort to have to deal with things like this. And guess what, the second WO I finished an hour or so after the first one has no problem. A successfully completed WO should not go into problem status until at least 2 business days after it is closed as Job Done.
But yet you find the time to create a new thread in length of what has aggrevated you ie. "wasting your time" hmmm!

No man Fiver's jus yankin yo chain!
It be coo!
__________________
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Fiver000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
jaybee1013
Level 10
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,216
Default

I got 3 calls today from support saying a certain customer wanted to reschedule. So I called the customer, and they don't want to reschedule! I put notes in the S.O., and sent a support note, and then got 2 more calls asking to reschedule with the customer. WTH?
jaybee1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #4
marksv
Level 2
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 43
Default

This is really getting ridiculous. I check my email account used for SL and guess what I find today. At around 12 noon there is a note in one of the above mentioned WO's that they cannot pay until part tracks. OK, big deal, I know that - maybe its a new employee and they don't know that UPS does not work on evenings and weekends. At least I did not have to login SL to deal with that.

Then at 3:37PM and then 4:08 the above mentioned WO's were put in problem status with the same note. Now I have to log back into to deal with this bull. Frank, are you reading this? In case you do not know if SL puts the WO in problem status we have to log back into the system each time to deal with this. I should not have to be logging into the system to do anything other than withdraw funds if the job was closed as Job Done. Is SL implementing some new hidden standards? I would appreciate you responding to this.
marksv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
Kclapper
Level 10
 
Kclapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Home of the Football HOF
Posts: 3,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksv View Post
This is really getting ridiculous. I check my email account used for SL and guess what I find today. At around 12 noon there is a note in one of the above mentioned WO's that they cannot pay until part tracks. OK, big deal, I know that - maybe its a new employee and they don't know that UPS does not work on evenings and weekends. At least I did not have to login SL to deal with that.

Then at 3:37PM and then 4:08 the above mentioned WO's were put in problem status with the same note. Now I have to log back into to deal with this bull. Frank, are you reading this? In case you do not know if SL puts the WO in problem status we have to log back into the system each time to deal with this. I should not have to be logging into the system to do anything other than withdraw funds if the job was closed as Job Done. Is SL implementing some new hidden standards? I would appreciate you responding to this.
I'm confused.....................I am logged into SL 25/8/366 as I know many of us are.
Kclapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #6
Fiver000
Provider Action Team
 
Fiver000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Whoo HOO!
Posts: 2,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kclapper View Post
I'm confused.....................I am logged into SL 25/8/366 as I know many of us are.
That's where your problem is! You should be logged in 48/14/730
__________________
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Fiver000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #7
Kclapper
Level 10
 
Kclapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Home of the Football HOF
Posts: 3,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiver000 View Post
That's where your problem is! You should be logged in 48/14/730
Damn it no wonder I'm missing jobs!!
Kclapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:40 AM.



Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz
2007-2016. ServiceLive, Inc