ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT


Go Back   ServiceLive Community > The Lounge > General Discussion Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2014, 01:50 PM   #1
Frank
Level 10
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Deer Park, NY
Posts: 7,665
Default What Software if any do you use for

managing your business finances, payroll, invoicing, etc.?:f)
__________________
Frank Jovine

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
emmacowand
Level 2
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 72
Default

We use Medlin payroll, accounting, invoices. We can print checks for business and payroll and it does all the taxes. Very easy to use and not expensive either
emmacowand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #3
Frank
Level 10
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Deer Park, NY
Posts: 7,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmacowand View Post
We use Medlin payroll, accounting, invoices. We can print checks for business and payroll and it does all the taxes. Very easy to use and not expensive either
Thank you for the reply, I want to learn how everyone is managing their business. You mind sharing what you paid for the service and or product, and is it subscription base or a pay as you go on a monthly schedule?

Email me @ Frank@servicelive.com
__________________
Frank Jovine

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:10 PM   #4
Kclapper
Level 10
 
Kclapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Home of the Football HOF
Posts: 3,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL-Frank View Post
Thank you for the reply, I want to learn how everyone is managing their business. You mind sharing what you paid for the service and or product, and is it subscription base or a pay as you go on a monthly schedule?

Email me @ Frank@servicelive.com
We actually use Chase Payroll service(ADP), but Chase is discontinuing the service and we will be transitioning over to ADP. Very simple and affordable. As mentioned in the previous post, it calculates employee taxes for us.
__________________
Thankful for my many blessings!
Kclapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:30 PM   #5
emmacowand
Level 2
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 72
Default

cost around $80 a year. But you can choose what you want. Also can get a micr encryption for printing checks so it saves alot on magnetic ink.
emmacowand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:39 AM.



Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz
2007-2016. ServiceLive, Inc