ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT

Go Back   ServiceLive Community > Technology > ServiceLive Platform

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now

Old 10-17-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
Lance
Level 1

Default Generating reports

This may have been asked and answered previously, but is there a more robust reporting tool for SL orders on the drawing board? Basically, I'd like to be able to run reports on my jobs, completed or not, and get a printout based on additional criteria not available in Service Monitor. Some examples of criteria I might use - Merchandise pickup location, date ranges, merchandise type, installation type, maximum price, etc. It would be nice if we could run a report on jobs based on any available value in the service order.

I know the history of the wallet has some of the capabilities, but there is no way to separate markets in that report.

Lance
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:56 AM   #2
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
This may have been asked and answered previously, but is there a more robust reporting tool for SL orders on the drawing board? Basically, I'd like to be able to run reports on my jobs, completed or not, and get a printout based on additional criteria not available in Service Monitor. Some examples of criteria I might use - Merchandise pickup location, date ranges, merchandise type, installation type, maximum price, etc. It would be nice if we could run a report on jobs based on any available value in the service order.

I know the history of the wallet has some of the capabilities, but there is no way to separate markets in that report.

Lance
Lance, welcome to the SL Community. Great feedback and I will share this with the project team to see what's in the pipeline for platform enhancements.

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote