ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT

Go Back   ServiceLive Community > Technology > ServiceLive Platform

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now

Old 10-27-2014, 04:27 PM   #101
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamline View Post
We are unable to process your withdrawal request at this time which may be related to a technical connectivity delay. Please retry your withdrawal request in 30 minutes. If this issue persists please contact ServiceLive support at 888-549-0640 and report you were unable to withdraw your funds on the second attempt after waiting 30 minutes.
I just received an update about an issue being investigated and should be resolved shortly. Thanks E.

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:32 PM   #102
pegsat
Provider Action Team

Thumbs down

we are having the same problem as well, how about we do not pay the 10 percent when this happens, that is only fair right..........
also, the staff at servicelive when you call have no sympathy at all for our problem
let this happen to your money frank, let's see what happens...........
only Obama has the remedy,lol
pegsat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:40 PM   #103
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegsat View Post
we are having the same problem as well, how about we do not pay the 10 percent when this happens, that is only fair right..........
also, the staff at servicelive when you call have no sympathy at all for our problem
let this happen to your money frank, let's see what happens...........
only Obama has the remedy,lol
Steve, I will continue to update our support team. Even at 7:40 PM I am here. There's an issue that's being worked on...I will provide an update as soon as I get one.

Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
Old 10-29-2014, 08:56 PM   #104
Kclapper
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL-Frank View Post
Steve, I will continue to update our support team. Even at 7:40 PM I am here. There's an issue that's being worked on...I will provide an update as soon as I get one.
Frank- While I know many appreciate your assistance and support, I think the issue is that this continues to happen over and over again. Why has there not been a permanent fix for this yet? We do pay for SL and we should be able to withdrawal our money whenever we want and not have to wait because of system errors. Occasionally I could understand, but this is constant and has been for quite some time.

What is SL doing to rectify this issue with a permanent solution?
Old 10-30-2014, 07:44 AM   #105
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kclapper View Post
Frank- While I know many appreciate your assistance and support, I think the issue is that this continues to happen over and over again. Why has there not been a permanent fix for this yet? We do pay for SL and we should be able to withdrawal our money whenever we want and not have to wait because of system errors. Occasionally I could understand, but this is constant and has been for quite some time.

What is SL doing to rectify this issue with a permanent solution?
KC,

I agree and the reason why this seems to flare up is because of the complexity of the payment system. It intertwines with other vendors so downstream if there's a problem it impacts us as well. That's the best answer I know right now on why this happens.