ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT

Go Back   ServiceLive Community > Technology > ServiceLive Platform

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now

Old 03-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #11
Kclapper
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmacowand View Post
So here we are again. Same story different day. Again cant withdraw. Called them and they said that they had to rebuild the wallet and accepting work orders. This is not acceptable at all. Again no phone call, no email saying anything about this. What do they expect that we can wait to get paid. Does anyone at servicelive ever have to wait to get paid? So why should it be any different. They shouldnt be ignoring us, they should be figuring out a way to pay us. Hey I dont care if it costs them money to wire it through western union, its going to cost me in bank charges from employee checks being sent out and no money in the bank. Is servicelive going to pay my bank charges. They need to get this straight because I may not going out to do any work untill the money hits my account. Good luck servicelive with the customers complaining about their install. THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!

Finally able to withdrawal some money.....I was thinking the same thing, if I was unable to withdrawal by tomorrow, I would have stopped work until we got paid.

I'm starting to wonder what is worse, the issues with SL or the issues with orders.

Last edited by Kclapper; 03-11-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Kclapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #12
emmacowand
Level 2

Just seems a bit odd to me. Seems that there are always problems during the day. We have untill 6pm to get the funds transferred to get our money in a day or 2. It takes 2 days to hit our account. Just tried to transfer and it worked finally. Why is it that it always seems to start working again after the deadline.
emmacowand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:41 AM   #13
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Just seems a bit odd to me. Seems that there are always problems during the day. We have untill 6pm to get the funds transferred to get our money in a day or 2. It takes 2 days to hit our account. Just tried to transfer and it worked finally. Why is it that it always seems to start working again after the deadline. My guess is that servicelive wants to hold onto our money for an extra day so they can accumulate more interest in their bank at our expense. Just a thought.
Please do not make assumptions as this is not allowed on the forums. If it continues I will remove you from the network.

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #14
emmacowand
Level 2

OK I appologize for the last remark. So why do we not get an explanation as to why this keeps happening. Why is it that we have to find out the hard way and when its too late? There has to be more communication with us so this will prevent alot of people from getting so mad it comes down to this. This isnt just a few days of no transfers it affects alot more than us not getting paid, it also make my staff very upset and not trusting me and my company.
emmacowand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #15
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
OK I appologize for the last remark. So why do we not get an explanation as to why this keeps happening. Why is it that we have to find out the hard way and when its too late? There has to be more communication with us so this will prevent alot of people from getting so mad it comes down to this. This isnt just a few days of no transfers it affects alot more than us not getting paid, it also make my staff very upset and not trusting me and my company.
There are so many paths this process takes and all things must work together for the system to process correctly. The support team will monitor this to ensure if it does happen again, we can correct it quickly.

This doesn't happen often, but even once in a while is still not good.

Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #16
streamline
Provider Council Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL-Frank View Post
There are so many paths this process takes and all things must work together for the system to process correctly. The support team will monitor this to ensure if it does happen again, we can correct it quickly.

This doesn't happen often, but even once in a while is still not good.
Took 3 attempts to withdraw today, but it did finally go through.
streamline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:26 AM   #17
Kclapper
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamline View Post
Took 3 attempts to withdraw today, but it did finally go through.
2 attempts too many, if you ask me....
Old 03-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #18
Kclapper
Level 10

Default another day same issue

Here we are again unable to withdrawal funds.

- We are unable to process your withdrawal request at this time which may be related to a technical connectivity delay. Please retry your withdrawal request in 30 minutes. If this issue persists please contact ServiceLive support at 888-549-0640 and report you were unable to withdraw your funds on the second attempt after waiting 30 minutes.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #19
Kclapper
Level 10

Called in to SL, was told the issues was FF19 and I must use 3.6. I had him hold on while I tried on 3.6 and got the same error. I was able to withdrawal from FF19, but had to do so in smaller increments...He was submitting this to the IT dept.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:16 PM   #20
streamline
Provider Council Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kclapper View Post
Called in to SL, was told the issues was FF19 and I must use 3.6. I had him hold on while I tried on 3.6 and got the same error. I was able to withdrawal from FF19, but had to do so in smaller increments...He was submitting this to the IT dept.
Makes you feel safe with your business info, tax id, bank acct #'s, routing #'s, and your social security #'s out there, on an out of date browser (FF 3.6). All browser owners (FF, IE, Chrome, etc.) have warned users of unsecured issues and security risk by using out of date browsers.
Is there any guarantee, insurance, or security that our info is protected and safe if our accounts/identification is stolen or compromised? Just curious how this works. We are not IT techs, so we are just looking for a little reassurance that our biz and personal info is safe. Thanks

Last edited by streamline; 03-18-2013 at 02:29 PM.
streamline is offline   Reply With Quote