ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT


Go Back   ServiceLive Community > Technology > ServiceLive Platform

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #21
streamline
Provider Council Group
 
streamline's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Denver
Posts: 2,805
Default

Just tried withdrawing on FF 3.6 for $200 and got this:

We are unable to process your withdrawal request at this time which may be related to a technical connectivity delay. Please retry your withdrawal request in 30 minutes. If this issue persists please contact ServiceLive support at 888-549-0640 and report you were unable to withdraw your funds on the second attempt after waiting 30 minutes.

Will try again in 30 min.
streamline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #22
Kclapper
Level 10
 
Kclapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Home of the Football HOF
Posts: 3,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamline View Post
Just tried withdrawing on FF 3.6 for $200 and got this:

We are unable to process your withdrawal request at this time which may be related to a technical connectivity delay. Please retry your withdrawal request in 30 minutes. If this issue persists please contact ServiceLive support at 888-549-0640 and report you were unable to withdraw your funds on the second attempt after waiting 30 minutes.

Will try again in 30 min.
Try withdrawing a dollar at a time............lol......My amount was too large I guess even though it was within the $5,000 daily limit. I had to withdrawal in partials to get my money out. This needs attention to be fixed! We should have to worry about not being able to withdrawal money every week. It definitely raises some questions...... Is this a safe transaction? Am I really going to get paid? The more it happens the more concern I have about actually withdrawing any money at all.......
__________________
Thankful for my many blessings!

Last edited by Kclapper; 03-18-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Kclapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:46 AM   #23
Frank
Level 10
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Deer Park, NY
Posts: 7,665
Default

I will open a ticket and escalate.....
__________________
Frank Jovine

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #24
Wilenski
Level 3
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kclapper View Post
Try withdrawing a dollar at a time............lol......My amount was too large I guess even though it was within the $5,000 daily limit. I had to withdrawal in partials to get my money out. This needs attention to be fixed! We should have to worry about not being able to withdrawal money every week. It definitely raises some questions...... Is this a safe transaction? Am I really going to get paid? The more it happens the more concern I have about actually withdrawing any money at all.......
but remember that there is a daily limit of 5 withdraws each day. So you would effectively only be able to withdraw 5.00... if one would do as said, "Try withdrawing a dollar at a time............"!!!!!!!
Wilenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #25
Frank
Level 10
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Deer Park, NY
Posts: 7,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilenski View Post
but remember that there is a daily limit of 5 withdraws each day. So you would effectively only be able to withdraw 5.00... if one would do as said, "Try withdrawing a dollar at a time............"!!!!!!!
Or 13.69 years to withdraw $5000. I have made note of the issue and submitted a ticket...
__________________
Frank Jovine

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #26
Frank
Level 10
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Deer Park, NY
Posts: 7,665
Default

There was an issue yesterday and IT has advise the issue is resolved. However, I ask that they monitor this going forward.
__________________
Frank Jovine

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:46 AM   #27
Kclapper
Level 10
 
Kclapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Home of the Football HOF
Posts: 3,538
Default again

Tried to withdrawal a few minutes ago and got the message stating it could not be completed.

I was able to split the withdrawal in half and make 2 separate withdrawals, but could not withdrawal the total amount at once.
__________________
Thankful for my many blessings!
Kclapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:48 AM   #28
Frank
Level 10
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Deer Park, NY
Posts: 7,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kclapper View Post
Tried to withdrawal a few minutes ago and got the message stating it could not be completed.

I was able to split the withdrawal in half and make 2 separate withdrawals, but could not withdrawal the total amount at once.
KC,

I will have Mark check further to see if we have a system issue....
__________________
Frank Jovine

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:47 AM   #29
KESWICK
Level 2
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 40
Default Can't withdraw answer

When you get the can't withdraw issue try this

try withdrawing a part of the amount id you are owed $100.00 take out $50.00 at a time. It works for me
KESWICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:29 AM   #30
kingdavid
Level 2
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 78
Default

....er....Kes?...it shouldn't have to be like this, though, right?
kingdavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:23 PM.



Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz
2007-2016. ServiceLive, Inc