ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT

Go Back   ServiceLive Community > Technology > ServiceLive Platform

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now

Old 11-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #21
Lance
Level 1

Default SL Extremely Slow

I know this thread has been around awhile, but didn't want to start a new one for an ongoing issue. SL is really slow and is progressively getting worse - I'm sitting on a 30Mb link and it takes me 3-5 minutes per order to complete. Is this being noticed by anyone else, or being addressed by IT?

Lance
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 05:27 PM   #22
streamline
Provider Council Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
I know this thread has been around awhile, but didn't want to start a new one for an ongoing issue. SL is really slow and is progressively getting worse - I'm sitting on a 30Mb link and it takes me 3-5 minutes per order to complete. Is this being noticed by anyone else, or being addressed by IT?

Lance
I have been on it all day and SL site has been running smooth & quick the whole time for us. Try clearing your cache file and see it that helps. Are all of your other platforms or internet running ok? Sometimes we have to reset modem/router and that fixes the slow speed and response time.
streamline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #23
Lance
Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamline View Post
I have been on it all day and SL site has been running smooth & quick the whole time for us. Try clearing your cache file and see it that helps. Are all of your other platforms or internet running ok? Sometimes we have to reset modem/router and that fixes the slow speed and response time.
Thanks again for your reply. I've cleared the cache, cookies, etc. and no relief. Just seems to be getting worse with each passing day, no matter what I do on this end. I will continue to stay on top of clearing and see if things don't improve.

Lance
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:27 PM   #24
Kclapper
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Thanks again for your reply. I've cleared the cache, cookies, etc. and no relief. Just seems to be getting worse with each passing day, no matter what I do on this end. I will continue to stay on top of clearing and see if things don't improve.

Lance
We are running 50mb business class and SL still runs slow on multiple computers. It runs slower than any other site/platform used.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:44 PM   #25
Stelletti
Banned

It is crazy slow. When you go to schedule confirm something it takes like 7-12 seconds to load the window. Please stop saying clear cookies, caches, latency, blah blah blah. This platform is horrid. There is just nothing else that can be said in 2014 pushing 2015 about it. As I have said before, the call reps, DCMs, and upper management all know it but don't know what to do about since Sears owns it.
Stelletti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #26
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelletti View Post
It is crazy slow. When you go to schedule confirm something it takes like 7-12 seconds to load the window. Please stop saying clear cookies, caches, latency, blah blah blah. This platform is horrid. There is just nothing else that can be said in 2014 pushing 2015 about it. As I have said before, the call reps, DCMs, and upper management all know it but don't know what to do about since Sears owns it.
We cannot go on one or two users experience on performance. I have not received any communication that we are receiving a spike in calls relating to the platforms performance. This performance issue occurred last night and could be network related.

What's your companies name?

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:06 PM   #27
Stelletti
Banned

Frank. First off its the same 20 users on this forum since the begining of the forum. Obviously you won't see that. I know 3 other contractors at our MDO who complain about it to each other. Its just annoying and time consuming. The website has ALWAYS run slow and its running even slower today. I guess I can take some videos and put them on youtube and link it to you.
Stelletti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 07:33 AM   #28
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelletti View Post
Frank. First off its the same 20 users on this forum since the begining of the forum. Obviously you won't see that. I know 3 other contractors at our MDO who complain about it to each other. Its just annoying and time consuming. The website has ALWAYS run slow and its running even slower today. I guess I can take some videos and put them on youtube and link it to you.
I will bring this to the attention of out network team to monitor. Youtube videos aren't necessary.

More to come.

Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
Old 11-12-2014, 09:07 AM   #29
Frank
Level 10

I want to deliver a WOW experience by engaging the accountable teams that monitor and provide fixes to improve platform performance. In order for me to help I need your help with the following.

When reporting an issue, please provide the following;

Screen shot
Time of day issue occurred
Firm ID
Has the issue occurred more than once in the last hour
What OS are you using
What browser were you using at the time (provide version please)

Thank you

Old 11-15-2014, 05:00 PM   #30
pegsat
Provider Action Team

Talking pay

it is amazing that we cannot get our money in a timely fashion out of servicelive.
it is a wonder how this platform exists at all.
please get this issue fixed asap as I cannot wait for my measly money any longer,lol
I am just glad I do not make my living here any more as I would just throw myself off the cliff.
robin Williams can you hear me...........
pegsat is offline   Reply With Quote