ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT

Go Back   ServiceLive Community > Technology > ServiceLive Pro App

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now

Old 05-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #11
Wilenski
Level 3

We are looking forward to this new mobile application to be able to service customers. We did purchased new phones to implement this. Although dates have now changed, we are very looking forward to implement this to be able to service customer better in the future - Thanks for all the work on this and looking forward to it.

Last edited by Wilenski; 05-15-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Wilenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:48 AM   #12
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilenski View Post
We have spent over 2k on this and it did not happen. I am so disappointed. Do I need to see about getting a refund from the mobile carrier for the new phones we bought to implement this ?
Wilenski,

The roll out is planned after we complete our testing. We want to ensure that the app works thoroughly with the device it is being ported (designed) for.

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:36 AM   #13
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilenski View Post
We have spent over 2k on this and it did not happen. I am so disappointed. Do I need to see about getting a refund from the mobile carrier for the new phones we bought to implement this ?
Wilenski,

There are several improvements going in tonight for the mobile app. I will keep you posted on our delivery of the new app for Android and IOS. It will not be long!

Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
Old 05-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #14
Kclapper
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL-Frank View Post
Wilenski,

The roll out is planned after we complete our testing. We want to ensure that the app works thoroughly with the device it is being ported (designed) for.
Shouldn't all of this been done prior to announcing launch dates? Not to be negative, but this seems like poor planning.

The new logo states app is coming soon. Had this been put up to begin with until everything was worked out, and then announced a launch date, this would have made much more sense and not disappointed everyone.......
Old 05-14-2014, 09:56 AM   #15
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kclapper View Post
Shouldn't all of this been done prior to announcing launch dates? Not to be negative, but this seems like poor planning.

The new logo states app is coming soon. Had this been put up to begin with until everything was worked out, and then announced a launch date, this would have made much more sense and not disappointed everyone.......
We set the actual date based on the plan and missed the date. The app is coming soon. This is not the soon that turns into months. We have commitments with our executive team to go live.

Thanks!

Old 05-14-2014, 10:42 AM   #16
streamline
Provider Council Group

I believe it is beneficial to all that all of the bugs and glitches are being worked out prior to nationwide launch of the mobile app.

Let me remind you of all the the issues and problems we had, and continue to have, with the ipad ringing issues. 90% of the order issues we have today are because of the problems and errors the ipad creates when ringing up orders. The glitches and bugs with the ipads were not fixed or corrected prior to launch, and still continue today.

I believe you all will benefit and be extremely satisfied and impressed with the new mobile app once it is launched.
streamline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 02:50 PM   #17
Kclapper
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamline View Post
I believe it is beneficial to all that all of the bugs and glitches are being worked out prior to nationwide launch of the mobile app.

Let me remind you of all the the issues and problems we had, and continue to have, with the ipad ringing issues. 90% of the order issues we have today are because of the problems and errors the ipad creates when ringing up orders. The glitches and bugs with the ipads were not fixed or corrected prior to launch, and still continue today.

I believe you all will benefit and be extremely satisfied and impressed with the new mobile app once it is launched.
I don't disagree at all. However, given SL's history of launching things, this is typical, and frustrating to providers. IMO, I don't think they should have even announced a launch date until they knew it was 100% ready to go. They have now caused a lot of frustration and upset providers by the delay.

That being said, I would rather wait until it has the bugs worked out. It only makes sense. I don't think providers should have ran out and upgraded devices based on this until it launched. There are a lot of variables involved, but if the app works well, it will save us all alot of time and help make our jobs easier. I am not trying to have a negative outlook, but the way it has happened is frustrating and could have been avoided.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:29 PM   #18
Wilenski
Level 3

I give a Big Thanks to all working on this new app. This will help us to service customers and see to orders as needed. - Thanks :->
Wilenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:27 AM   #19
kenn
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kclapper View Post
I don't disagree at all. However, given SL's history of launching things, this is typical, and frustrating to providers. IMO, I don't think they should have even announced a launch date until they knew it was 100% ready to go. They have now caused a lot of frustration and upset providers by the delay.

That being said, I would rather wait until it has the bugs worked out. It only makes sense. I don't think providers should have ran out and upgraded devices based on this until it launched. There are a lot of variables involved, but if the app works well, it will save us all alot of time and help make our jobs easier. I am not trying to have a negative outlook, but the way it has happened is frustrating and could have been avoided.
I don't expect it to work correctly. But, I will give it a try.
I am still waiting for directionals on the SO's.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:24 AM   #20
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenn View Post
I don't expect it to work correctly. But, I will give it a try.
I am still waiting for directionals on the SO's.
Kenn,

I am confident that once the app becomes available it will add value and become to go to tool.