ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT

Go Back   ServiceLive Community > ServiceLive Support > Suggestion Box

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now

Old 07-19-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
KESWICK
Level 2

Default Provider compliance program

This new program puts more desk work on for the providers.

If the stores gave each customer one of our business cards or even just our name and phone number they could call us direct for any questions. That would at least keep the customer from calling wp and being placed on hold forever only to get hung up.

I guess simply ideas won't work in today's world
KESWICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #2
dcrosin1
Level 7

That was the way we used to do things with the stores we worked with. I worked with the SA and the customer by phone if they needed an answer or to schedule. But a lot of sales happen on the internet and over the phone. THose are the ones that cause most of the phone calls to SL.
dcrosin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #3
tcamn
Level 6

you think that is bad..

I have a direct pay client that will *not* let me leave my phone number on voice mail.

So if I call to set the appointment and get voice mail I have to leave a message telling them to call my clients 800 customer service number. Then, once you call them. They send me an e-mail with the customers preferred time.

Guess what happens if that time is booked..

It can take days to set an appointment.

The client is worried if the customer gets my phone number I'll take their customer.

I guess they never heard of caller ID. One go around with the 800 number and they dig it out of their caller ID logs and call me directly.
tcamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #4
lavisionclaraiii
Level 4

We are receiving jobs with wrong phone number, customer not calling back, delivery giving time for delivery and calling customer 1 hour before delivery to let hem know their item is not on the truck, or their item is back ordered.i have a back ordered product today,i call resolution,they said they have to transfer me to another department,no one knows what to do.in the process i got disconnected.call back they transfer me ,the sears associate said he dont think the work order should go to problem,so i told him give me a reschedule until someone knows when delivery will be and customer will receive item.he put a reschedule from the 23rd to the 31st july.no one bother to check to find out when customer will actually receive her back order grill.so one the 23rd job will show up on board as if we didnt do the install, if no one know when cust will receive item, why is it not in problem status until they are sure when delivery and product is available.who really doing the mess up.all our reschedule is because cust did not receive item on promised date, or cust did not ask for that date on work order or wrong phone number given to us and no alternative number,and a lot of delivery being damaged or cust receiving part of the delivery.

Last edited by lavisionclaraiii; 07-19-2012 at 06:57 PM.
lavisionclaraiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:43 PM   #5
lavisionclaraiii
Level 4

Default delivery mess up

service order# 520 2451 2666 83
Set up appointment, arrive at customer home today,installer call in there is 10 pieces of item to install job came as a 71524.so we call in to resolution, sears associate checking the work order realised the cust was refunded and this job was supposed to be cancelled.Now we already start assembly.In the process the installer got disconnected from sears, office has to call back to find out from sears what to do.They told us stop work,so we wasted our time and only get a trip charge,also sears associate said delivery cancel job but they was never notified and no email was sent to us about job being cancelled.Now, customer is left with item,he said he paid for install,he was not aware the install was cancelled.His story is he took out a sears card and bought item on card, he did not receive his statement as yet,so he don't know what sears or delivery people did.He said he had so much problem with delivery, that the person in charge of delivery personally delivered the item to him to help relieve all the problems with delivery.Now, next day delivery calling customer to give him a time for the delivery of his furniture.He told them he already receive his item,so delivery just cancel everything,and did not inform anyone until we called in to find out what exactly we have to install.Now is anybody seeing lack of communication here.This is just one example.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #6
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavisionclaraiii View Post
service order# 520 2451 2666 83
Set up appointment, arrive at customer home today,installer call in there is 10 pieces of item to install job came as a 71524.so we call in to resolution, sears associate checking the work order realised the cust was refunded and this job was supposed to be cancelled.Now we already start assembly.In the process the installer got disconnected from sears, office has to call back to find out from sears what to do.They told us stop work,so we wasted our time and only get a trip charge,also sears associate said delivery cancel job but they was never notified and no email was sent to us about job being cancelled.Now, customer is left with item,he said he paid for install,he was not aware the install was cancelled.His story is he took out a sears card and bought item on card, he did not receive his statement as yet,so he don't know what sears or delivery people did.He said he had so much problem with delivery, that the person in charge of delivery personally delivered the item to him to help relieve all the problems with delivery.Now, next day delivery calling customer to give him a time for the delivery of his furniture.He told them he already receive his item,so delivery just cancel everything,and did not inform anyone until we called in to find out what exactly we have to install.Now is anybody seeing lack of communication here.This is just one example.
I will definitely follow up to why the communication to the firm is disconnected. This is far from the norm and I will respond with an update when it becomes available.

Thank you and I do apologize for the inconvenience.

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #7
lavisionclaraiii
Level 4

Default Problem Jobs

Customer bought a proform, for some reason today delivery delivered a noditrac to her home.She refused delivery because that is not what the customer ordered.According to customer its has been 5 months problem with sears and she still did not receive the correct item that she purchased.Service order # 540 8895 0537 18

555 0649 1179 18 - cust receive a call from delivery that her grill will be delivered for install on the 25th. On the day of delivery,some one call and told customer they cannot find her grill,they lost it that they will re deliver on wednesday, the following week. Can anyone say whats going on with delivery, when they mess up delivery, they mess up the installer. We are hearing a lot of frustrated customers complaining on delivery, on the day the cust supposed to receive their item, someone from delivery is calling to change the date or they dont have item on truck.

We also has a customer who bought a refridgerator from Sears, three time delivery delivered the wrong refridgerator, customer took back her money because she is frustratede and went to PC Richards and bought a refridgerator. Sears lost another Sale.

Delivery wants to do install and delivery and they are messing up big time.

Last edited by lavisionclaraiii; 08-25-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:02 AM   #8
Dave

lavisionclaraiii, your market manager also runs the delivery org, that is why the org structure is set up the way it is. Talk to your market manager on those issues so they can be resolved.