ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT

Go Back   ServiceLive Community > Technology > ServiceLive Pro App

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now

Old 08-23-2014, 07:19 PM   #1
jmglastetter
Level 3

Default Who else is excited...

...for the next update to the app! Catching myself checking my phone first thing each morning to see if it's one of the apps updated during the night!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:35 AM   #2
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmglastetter View Post
...for the next update to the app! Catching myself checking my phone first thing each morning to see if it's one of the apps updated during the night!
Jeremy,

That's great and we are cataloging all the reported issues. These are being validated and fixed.

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:54 AM   #3
dcrosin1
Level 7

we still have trouble with jobs being sent to only us for a job with no other choice of SP. We can not assign them to anyone else so they cant see the job on the app and have to do it the old way.
dcrosin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:33 PM   #4
jmglastetter
Level 3

Just curious about the app's update frequency. I notice other apps may either update a lot with a new feature each time...or they wait between updates and give boatloads of new features at once. There's no wrong answer, but any ideas which SL will follow.
I'm thinking that if updated with one or two features at a time, they could be perfected better with us providing feedback on those select features, instead of conversations spread across multiple feature needing fixes.
Any other thoughts?
Old 10-16-2014, 10:37 AM   #5
jmglastetter
Level 3

Any updates on the App's updates?
Old 10-16-2014, 11:42 AM   #6
Frank
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmglastetter View Post
Any updates on the App's updates?
Yes, there's a new update coming. I will get details today.

Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:16 PM   #7
jmglastetter
Level 3

Loving the new update...Huge update.

It remembers data I've entered when phone goes to sleep!
Much faster completion, being able to avoid un-needed screens!
Better contrast on CX signature box! (for elderly)
Old 04-23-2015, 03:42 PM   #8
streamline
Provider Council Group

New updates are great! But there is an issue with closing orders out on the app while in the field. After submitting for payment, the screen locks up. I have to go into my phone settings, force stop, and relogin to get back to the work order page. I have uninstalled SL App, and reloaded it with the same result.

Also, another provider firm asked me today how to time out @ the customer house without closing and submitting for payment. They just want to be able to login when @ cx house and to logout @ cx home to show he was there and left without closing for payment. But cannot find anywhere on the app where to do this.
streamline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:05 PM   #9
Kclapper
Level 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamline View Post
New updates are great! But there is an issue with closing orders out on the app while in the field. After submitting for payment, the screen locks up. I have to go into my phone settings, force stop, and relogin to get back to the work order page. I have uninstalled SL App, and reloaded it with the same result.

Also, another provider firm asked me today how to time out @ the customer house without closing and submitting for payment. They just want to be able to login when @ cx house and to logout @ cx home to show he was there and left without closing for payment. But cannot find anywhere on the app where to do this.
How about the ability to reschedule orders? Especially now that we have order scheduling back? We still have to do all rescheduling from the computer.

Many of our guys have been having major issues with the app. To even working and have had to resort to paper orders.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:10 PM   #10
streamline
Provider Council Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamline View Post

Still having same issue this morning on 3 orders. After each one, I have to go into settings, apps, servicelive pro, force stop, clear data..... And then relog back in and get back on SL App!!!
streamline is offline   Reply With Quote