ServiceLive Community   About Us | Terms of Use | ServiceLive | Contact Us
Support# 1-888.549.0640
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CDT
Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Sun 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT


Go Back   ServiceLive Community > ServiceLive Support > How to become a Service Pro

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register to start interacting with other service providers and ServiceLive!
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
tech-installers
Level 1
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Irving TX
Posts: 26
Default Members Area

Anyone tell me why I cannot access the "Members Area" even though I am a approved provider?
tech-installers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:55 AM   #2
Frank
Level 10
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Deer Park, NY
Posts: 7,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech-installers View Post
Anyone tell me why I cannot access the "Members Area" even though I am a approved provider?
You need to send an email to contact@servicelive.com with your company name and forum name. Once validated will grant permission to access that forum.
__________________
Frank Jovine

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:16 AM   #3
pantenor
Level 1
 
pantenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2
Talking Adding a Help Page for the Providers

Frank,

How about adding a help page for the providers? For example, the way the training sessions are scheduled is not very favorable for all the providers to learn all that is required to comply with Servicelive. Another example, while I was "surfing" the Servicelive web page, I stumbled on a requirement that a provider has 20 minutes to accept an order. After I moved away from that page, to learn more about it, I got completely lost and I could not find where I saw it again. I wish there could be one help page that any provider could refer to, especially all the information contained in the training sessions.

This is only a suggestion; if there is already another place where to find the information we need, and when we need it, please direct me to that place.

Pierre
pantenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:22 AM   #4
Frank
Level 10
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Deer Park, NY
Posts: 7,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantenor View Post
Frank,

How about adding a help page for the providers? For example, the way the training sessions are scheduled is not very favorable for all the providers to learn all that is required to comply with Servicelive. Another example, while I was "surfing" the Servicelive web page, I stumbled on a requirement that a provider has 20 minutes to accept an order. After I moved away from that page, to learn more about it, I got completely lost and I could not find where I saw it again. I wish there could be one help page that any provider could refer to, especially all the information contained in the training sessions.

This is only a suggestion; if there is already another place where to find the information we need, and when we need it, please direct me to that place.

Pierre
I totally agree and I will get together with our training manager to come up with a plan where providers can go to a page and get all the info they need in one place.
__________________
Frank Jovine

---------------------------------
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it. Benjamin Franklin
---------------------------------
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:45 PM.



Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz
2007-2016. ServiceLive, Inc